Monday, February 23, 2009

oopps.. i need to b more alert!!

hahas..
sorry, ko!! i shouldnt hav jumped into conclusion like dat..
now i know it's ur charecteristic, will b extra careful e next time..
hahas.. bt i really dun like to see u change ur mood in such a short time..

hmm..
2dae gt back my e math test paper..
when they were all doin e correction, i was sitting down there listen to vivi talking and stare at the white board without moving my pen too much..
u know why?? bcoz i dun hav any correction to make!!
nt becoz i gt full mark.. i failed by 1 1/2 mark.. e reason why i dun hav to make correction is becoz all e mistakes were careless mistakeS!!
careless mistakes never fail to 'visit' me in every of my test paper..
damn it.. u know wad careless mistakes i made??
for writing X rather than Z
for writing e correct ans in my working but different in my conclusion (wad a stupidest mistakes??)
for nt writing the unit
omg!!!
i'm nt only careless in my study..
bt also in my life..
it's sad to b parts of my body, u know..
hahas.. u'll know why if u're very close to me..
trip, fell, cuts, sprained, gastric, infection wad else hav i nt encounter??
hahas.. i need ppl to take care of me.. really..
luckily i hav my frens..
if nt, i duno la..
hahas.. now i know why my parents were very worried of me when i came here 4 e 1st few mnths..
they even asked me to go back once in 2 weeks..
actually i also wan la..
hahas..

i'm goin crazy soon..
i wonder why the booster session with adam khoo workshop is still so long..
i need them now!!!
enough about 2dae.. i hav a pile of hw waiting for me on my desk..

-careless, shoo!!!-

0 comments: