Wednesday, November 26, 2008

in batam..

1st time blogging in batam...
nt very comfortable..
coz e keypad..
haha
nt used to it..
keep on typo error..

finally..
back in batam..
happy..
of corz..
bt become very lazy liao..
i brought back my books n hw..
bt havnt touch it till now..
hav been playin n relaxing...
haha..

finally..
i found my long lost fren..
all e misunderstanding btwn us has been solved..
i lost contact of him is bcoz he lost his handphone..
so he couldnt contact me to tell me his new number..
he also moved to a new environment..
dat's why when i tried to call to his house i couldnt reach..
at 1st i thought he didnt want a fren like me anymore..
bt then..
haha.. i think too much ba..
he still as frenly as before..
he still treat me as fren la..
quite happy.. at last..
i found him..
i found back a "brother"
i found back a pair of ear to hear my complaints
i found back a fren..
i found back a mirror..
he is really very kind..
very dote on me as well..
dote as in he wun complaint even if i'm rude to him..
he has gt a gf.. so u dun think too much a..
haha..
yeah... this time round come back, really gt a very big "income"
haha...

go out with frens... n all..
having fun so far..
e only thing i dun like is..
e transportation..
need to wait for sb to come n pick me up..
haiz... wana learn how to drive..
haha..
bt then nt now ba.. wait wait n wait..

hmm...
nothin more to say liao..
i waitin them (my frens) to stop playin audition..
coz i wana go home a..
k la..
nothin more to update..
must miss me horh...
bubuai....

0 comments: