Thursday, April 2, 2009

so long neva post anything at all..

yeah.. tell u a secret.. i did open my blog..
bt i juz didnt update.. dun feel like updating..
coz.. too many things are happening now..


made my mood change here n ther.. nt mood swing, of course..
it changed in a daily basis.. nt in a day change a lot of times..
yeah.. there was this time.. when my feeling is exactly like my prev post..
e one dat i said i broken down.. this time round worse..
i cried in e class.. make many of my frens know dat i was crying..
luckily though, dat was during a math lesson.. at least nt e whole class was there..


so.. yeah..


n then there was this time.. when i feel like juz end everything..
seriously.. juz end everything.. bt.. in e end.. sb come n counsel me..
who are in e same plight as me.. she felt wad i felt.. n experienced wad i experienced..
thnx to her.. i felt so much relieved.. dat e thought of ending evrything is gone..
now u know how serious my condition was??
hell yeah.. i think..


there was this time.. when i wana juz escape from everything.. including schl..
dun feel like goin to schl.. juz feel like skiping it.. had a gd rest..
bt i cant afford to do dat.. i'll miss a lot of things if i absent even juz 4 1 day..


n so.. i face another problem recently..
cant tell u wad.. coz.. i'm keeping it from my another frens..
nt mei, of corz.. sb else.. can juz tell u dat..
she misunderstands me.. dat's all..



u tell me how.. tell me wad to do.. i'm really facing lots of stuffs during this whole month..
tell me wad to do..

0 comments: