Saturday, October 18, 2008

hao jiu bu jian!!!!

lol..
hav nt been updating siax..
i was busying with exam..
then aft exam straight away gt camp..
i intended to update dat night aft camp..
bt then coz i was too tired..
so didnt make it..
haha..

e camp was quite fun, actually..
it's a kayak course camp..
we learnt how to kayak in e camp..
yeah..
e one dat i find e most difficult thing is to capsize..
lol..
we were to capsize ourselves..
then tap 3 times before we can go out of e capsized kayak..
i can capsize..
bt then it's either i 4gt to tap, or i 4gt to hold on to e paddle..
those who went 4 e course will know wad i mean ba..
haha...
a lot of things happened..
unhappy things, happy things..
all sorts..
bt it's quite fun though..
it is tiring, bt it is expected ba..
i was alrd mentally prepared be4 i went 4 e camp..
i juz hope, all these wun b wasted lo..
although i knew that 4 me passing this course is unlikely..
bt... yeah. i duno.. juz hope..

3 days being drenched by rain in e camp..
haha..
it has been 4 ages since i play with rain water..
i mean.. u really stay under e rain for hours..
e last time was probably around 6 years ago ba..
when i was still in primary schl..
af dat..
since i move to batam.. no more playing with rain water..
my parents dun really allow..
hey.. it's making sense ba..
when u tell ur parents u wana stay under rain water for hours,
will they allow??
obviously no..
moreover.. aft dat incident... i doubt they'll allow lo..
dat incident caused me suffer a lot..
went to see 4 docs, bt to no avail..
in e end, e last doc advise my parents to bring me to mt.elisabeth..
then.. being warded lo..
it was a history 4 me alrd.. haha..
haiya.. why rake it up?? lol..
anyway..
let's get back to e camp thingy..
then aft being drenched by rain for 3 days respectively..
when came back from camp..
np, actually before we came back i alrd caught a cold..
e last night at camp, when i was sleeping..
i was trembling very seriously..
no jacket, no extra clothes to cover myself.. nothing..
jacket was wet bcoz of an incident..

must really thnx to mei lor..
i told e other fren who was awake dat i was trembling..
i didnt expect mei to hear me..
i thought she was deeply asleep..
bt then she suddenly wake up n said "hah? cold hah? nah (pass me e jacket she was wearing)"
then she went back to sleep..
haha..
thnx to her n her jacket, at least. it provides me with a bit of warmth..

bcoz of dat, i couldnt go back to schl e next day.,.
haha.. caught a flu lo.. then coughing.. sneezing all e time..
really very terrible.. so didnt go to schl..
e next day also didnt go..
so in total, 2 days didnt go 2 schl..
coop in e room all e time.. lying on my bed..
watchingdeo, sleeping, reading, chatting in msn, listening to songs..
thought aft stay in e house for 2 days, today i wana go out 4 some fresh air a..
bt then.. somehow it was cancelled..
so 2dae i didnt go out again.. 3 days being cooped in e house..

tomoro, will surely go out!!! haha...
go out buy some facial stuff..
bcoz of e camp, my face very dry le..
nt only my face a.. my skin which was exposed to e sun is like burnt liau..
haha..
e colour onli la..
when i compare my hands colour to my stomach's colour, it was like "kopi susu" liao..
e colour really very different..
must do sth about this a..
this 25th, there'll b a party in batam..
it was actually my mum n her frens organise one..
all our family members will attend..
if i were to attend it in e situation like now,
omg.. i duno wad will happen to me liao..
lol.. hmm... nothing more 2 say le..
will update again ba..
bye..

0 comments: