Tuesday, October 28, 2008

yeah.. i'm back aft several weeks. lol.

juz came back from batam..
yeah.. had a nice vacation in my Sw!t hOm3!!
e party on e 25 oct went on smoothly..
one thing dat i had expcted..
my mum's frens will ask "why hav u become darker now??" or "did u go on a diet? u had slim down a bit" n so on...
yeah.. i had become darker bcoz of e camp.. n it's like burning..
bt.. i did nt go on diet lar.. i exercise.. i still eat food dat i like.. u can ask mei..
she always said "control, ren.. control" lol..
bt i juz couldnt..
i mean.. why must we stop us from eating e food dat we like?
moreover, we didnt eat it everyday.. so i dun find e reason why we should avoid eating e food dat we like..
as long as we excercise regularly.. why nt?

yeah.. then.. sunday stay at home e whole day.. bt nt dat boring though..
coz i get to watch drama series.. n talk with my mum..

then.. on monday.. i went for facial with my mum..
nice.... coz during e facial, they also helpo 2 massage..
then aft facial, when we were waiting 4 y dad to fetch us,
the boss told me this "u hav become darker, huh? e last time i saw u u were quite fair. u should go 4 lulur (i also duno how 2 say in english) or go 4 milk bathing"
yeah.. yeah.. everybody said i had become darker.. so??
haiz...
then, my dad came to fetch us.. i said i wana go Ray's place to cut my hair..
he said ok..
so we went there lo.
he was eating..
so wait 4 a while..
then when he came..
i expect him 2 say i had become darker, u know...
bt then.. he didnt said anything..
relieve.. at least.. dat was e place where nobody comments dat i had become darker..
lol..
aft cutting hair.. my father brought me to see piano..
went round n round.. finally landed in My Piano..
i caught my eye on e yamaha piano..
$3000 ley.. alamak.. second hand some more..
bt then.. nice er.. e sound... omg...
my dad also said.. e black yamaha one.. quite nice...
very elegant..
yeah.. true.. e price also veri elegant.. lol.. bt e price of piano is around dat lor..
my dad ask whether i really like it..
i must say no lor.. then he said.. tell him when i changed my mind..
omg... i really like it!! bt... if i buy it there.. wad's e point?
i cant play it often also..
then i tell him.. i wana buy e one in sgp.. digital piano..
although nt as elegant as e black yamaha lar.. hikz..
bt then.. nt bad also lar..
then he said ok lor.. he'll come on thurs or fri..
so we'll go see together.. must say gdbye 2 e black yamaha liao..
haha..
then went home..
met up with my big sis..
aft dat went out again.. went to kfc.. eat with my loveliest cousin, Ying Ying!!
i promised her to treat he kfc when i came back later..
af dat me n my big sis met up with her frens.. the we went to catch movie at mega mall..
we watched "one night with e king" honestly speaking.. i dun really know wad's going on..
lol..
i understand wad it is saying.. bt.. i duno.. i find dat some parts of e movie is being cut off..
the we headed back home.. monday was e most busiest day during my stay lor..

then finally, today.. juz stay at home.. hmm.. did go to e wet market with my mum.. dat's all lo..
then in e afternoon need 2 head back 2 sg liao lor..
vivian joined me.. the ferry damn slow!!!! 1 n half an hour then reach le!!!
crazy.. made me feel very lazy liao..
i was thinking of coming back earlier.. slowly prepare.. then had a gd night sleep..
haiz.. in e end cannot..
ohya.. btw.. during my stay of 3 days, i slept 4 more than 12 hours a day ler..
haha.. envy ba?? hehe.. kidink.. bt really damn nice..
all e sleepless nights in sgp, all earned back liao..
haha..
k la..
let's call it a day ba..
bye..

0 comments: