Saturday, March 7, 2009

movin house...

yeah... it's e fifth time dat i moved house..
lol.. 1st time when i was 4 yrs old in indonesia..
we moved to a bigger house dat can fit my whole family inside..
dat was e best part.. coz i only need to bring myself n my doll to e new house..
i missed dat house.. it was really huge.. n hav a very nice scenery on e 3rd floor..
we normally had bbq every big occasion like xmas eve, new yr celebration, n stuffs..
i'll take a picture of it when i went back there ltr..
bt i duno when is dat goin to happen..
7 yrs ltr, when i was 12, we moved to batam, another part of indonesia..
i remember i didnt help out in anything.. i only carry my own back pack n my real rabbit, yeah.. he could (past tense) jump here n there. he rest in peace 2 yrs ago.
3 yrs later, when i was 15 i move to sgp.. notice dat i use I instead of we??
coz i was e only one move to sgp to further my studies.. dat was still ok..
coz i only brought my own things there.. only clothes, i think..
e rest i dun need to bring.. u can expect me to bring my furniture here, rite??
dat wasnt so bad.. 2 full yrs ltr, which is now..
i'm movin frm sengkang to hougang..
this is so far e worst part.. aft 2 full yrs studying here, i hav bunch of txtbks n stuffs...
especially my reading books.. u know.. e fiction n non-fiction books..
yeah.. damn heavy.. bt my i think lena's has e most heavier books ba..
hahas... she has spent 7 yrs here le...
haha.. k la.. i need to continue to do the-movin-house stuffs liao..
byee... c ya...

0 comments: