Thursday, March 5, 2009

weird!!

i duno wad's e problem with e ppl around me..
nowadays they seemed so different!!
either they became moody, or get irritated or angry very easily..
i'm seriuos.. if u really wana me to list them out.. omg..
kor, dun wory.. i'm nt saying u moody.. bt it's my other frens..
i really duno why... am i being over-sensitive??
bt.. u knw wad.. normally my instinct is very reliable..
this yr is damn weird...
nadz.. updated.. liao...

gt a lot of things happening n my life..
dun wish to list them out one by one..
in general.. i lost things.. n also spent a lot of money...
nt only e fee for o level subjects..
a lot spent on other aspects as well..

health deteriorating.. as usual...
both physically n mentally tired..
i really wana spend as much time as i can with my family..
i duno.. i need love.. i need them to shower me with their love..
i barely feel it now.. as we mostly only talk through phone..
i miss them.. so much..
unless i can find sb dat can love me here..
as in.. really love me like my parents do..
although nobody cpould possibly replace both my parents..
bt at least.. there's sb can shower me with the love..

0 comments: