Saturday, May 24, 2008

recently very busy ar,,

these few days dun hav time 2 post blog...
no time...
busy with a lot of things..
ppl holidae is enjoying..
my holiday is..
sucks..
busying..

2dae..
hav ULP briefing..
report in full red x uniform..
e feeling when i wore e uniform.
is great..
words cant describe my feeling..

i thought it will b very tough at 1st..
bt..
at e end, i felt dat my decision 2 come 4 e training isnt wrong..
i really enjoyed it..
very much..

2dae i sick also..
wen on my way going 4 e training,
i felt very giddy..
felt like fainting in any time..
felt like throwing out..
felt like dying...
very miserable..
then i check my body temp..
it was 38.4
then 38.5
then 37.7
it goes up n down..
make me very worried..

i'm goin back 2 my hometown 2moro..
home sweet home..
wheneva i fall sick, i'll think of my home..
home is e best medicine 4 me..

here i come, my sweet home..

-sick ppl-

0 comments: