Wednesday, May 14, 2008

why am i so careless???

i'm always very careless...
not only when i'm doing maths..
bt also in my life..
i always lost my things.
wallet, ez link, hp..
just name 1..
most slightly i had lost it be4..

nt only in losing valuables..
i'm also very carelez on my ownself..
i fell sick very easily..
i often hav gastric pain, jus becuz i didnt eat regularly..
3 days ago, i sprained my elbow..
e pain was excruciating!
2dae, i felt better, only a bit tired on e elbow..
bt... i sprained my ankle on e same day..
i fell down n sprained it.
i couldnt stand properly at 1st..
i couldnt even move it..
then slowly.
i tried 2 move it..
i turned it around n around..
aft a few minutes, i can walk..
bt at e end of e day..
i suddenly feel e pain again..
until now, e pain is still there.
in fact, i suspect dat it get worsen..

i cant even take good care of myself..
how am i goin 2 take care of other ppl??
i said dat i wana help ppl around me, bt now is e other way round..
am i uselez??
i dun wan my family 2 b worried bout me..
i wana show them dat i can take care of myself
so dat they dun worry..
bt i cant..
i'm really vey uselezz..
who in e world is as careless as me?
cant even take good care of him/herself??
i bet i'm the only one..
yes they are, bt they r children, nt a teenager like me..

^careless queen^

0 comments: