Monday, May 19, 2008

so fun!!!

2dae cip work so fun!!
it's very tiring..
bt very fun..
distributing the packs 2 e needy
really nice..
we still hav time to take pictures during brekas..
hehe.
u wana c e pics?
go 2 ms-faking.blogspot.com
i'm sure dat there r a lot of pics down there..

aft dat..
we meet up with vivian..
doing e chemical powered car thingy..
end up mei went home, vivian came 2 my house..
vivian complaint dat she hungry..
askd me 2 cook bee hoon 4 her..
c her so pathetic..
i cook lor..
then i give her medicine..
she had sorethroat..
when we finished..
she steal my bee hoon home..
she said for dinner..
then i leave it..
then..
she steal my psp home!
hikz..
so i wun hav psp 4 2 days..
sad siax..

dat's all 4 2dae..
actually there is sth inside my heart..
bt i dun wan 2 many ppl 2 noe it.. :p

-enjoyed commoner-

0 comments: