Monday, September 29, 2008

big reunion!!!

went back to batam last weekend..
my grandma bdae on e sat n my dad on e sun..

my grandma bdae was e most exciting one..
coz.. most of her children came to our house..
from all over indonesia..
lol.. nt really la.. bt some of them came to batam especially for this..
it's a big reunion 4 us, the grandchildren..
we threw a big party in my house..
to celebrate my grandma's bdae..
poor mum... she cooked herself..
bt e food was nice!!
hey.. dat's my mum, u know?? haha..
i get to meet most of my cousins..
we chatted for nearly e whole nite (except for the time when i babysitting, see below)..
asking about each other's life..
suddenly it reminds me of those days..
when i was in batam..
this particular cousin, considered dote on me la..
he is 2-3 years older than me..
he was my chauffer..
lol.. coz we share the same friends..
his friends are my friends and vice versa..
we also share the same hobby..
so we'll stick together..
when my parents couldnt reach me, they'll automatically call him..
haha..
do u know dat it's normal for us to walk side by side n holding hands??
we are too close..
not only for us.. with the other cousins and even our normal frens..
i'm really very glad to hav a big n bonded family like this..
for us, holding hands doesnt mean BGR..
bt in sgp, u juz see a boy n a girl sit face to face or talk n laugh together, or wadeva, we'll say they're in BGR..
huh.. sometimes.. cant stand e atmosphere here..

i also became nanny...
haha.. normally, i only babysit one of my aunts children..
coz she came to our house since she was a baby..
her mum was busy tending the shop..
so.. yeah...
bt this time round, coz her house was under renovation, both of the daughters came our house..
so..
48 hours baby sit 2 children..
n during e celebration of our grandma's bdae, i babysit 4 children under the age of 5..
it was very very tiring.. they taking turns to ask me to carry them..
it's either they wana see the fishes or they crying for their mums..
coz we hav one big aquarium in e house.. e children like to see the fishes from the opening..
duno why..
then.. when their mums n dads all dining, they cried..
coz we taking turns to eat.. the teenagers, then e "uncles aunties"
haha.. i couldnt handle all of them at once..
i wun expect my cousins (guy) to help me, they'll only make them cry even harder..
as for e girls, only 1 of the childen wana play with them..
e rest of them are afraid of strangers ( most of my cousins are from afar..)
soo... damn tiring... bt fun though..

today...
vivian said wana go met up with her dad..
so ask me to accompany me..
went to bugis..
e part dat i hated is when we were waiting for the taxi..
haiz..
then.. "somebody" said wana treat me sakae lo..
bt then in the end dun hav..
hikz..

haha...
nothing more to add..
oh ya..
juz one thing to complaint..
today was so much abount waiting!!! waiting for taxi, waiting for bus 88 when i wana go home..
2dae was e 1st time i waited so long..
haiz... lan fei wo de shi jian..
haha..
k la..
let's call it a day ba...
bye...

0 comments: