Saturday, September 20, 2008

....

19.09.08,

which is yesterday, i went to harbourfront with mei..
she was goin back to Batam..
so i see her off lor...
hendri came along..
with 1 fren..
err... his name is Y... S....
i 4gt... lol.. i hav fish memory..
i didnt call his name dat often.. so cant remeber..
bt he said juz call him YS..

we went to vivo..
walk here n there.. no destination..
hendri lo..
said he wana organize, bt in the end he didnt do it..
we went to toy r us 1st..
YS said wana find his fren..
then we waited outside..
i duno wad is dat game called..
e one dat u put $1 coin, then turn, one ball will come out..
u'll understand la..
mei go n press the 'money return' button..
suddenly $1 coin drop..
haha..
maybe somebody left it ba..
then we use dat $1 to turn..
altough e one come out isnt e one dat i want..
bt nvm..
haha..
dat's life..
sometimes.. u wun get wad u really want..

then YS suggest to watch movie.. bt then dun hav any intereting movie 2 watch..
so didnt watch..

i'll remember dat day very much..
coz dat day, hendri bully me a lot!!!!!
huh... cant understand why he likes 2 bully me dat much..
i pity mei siax..
coz "bei jia cai cong jian" between me n hendri..
when he bully me, i'll threat mei dat i'll go n find vivian straight away..
haha..
bt actually i wun do dat lar..
i'm nt dat bad k..
finally...
no destination..
we went to mc.d n sit..
hendri treat us ice cream..
then we play truth n dare..
bt hendri love to "sua lai!"
then like 2 bully me, as usual..
finally, here r e five characteristics somebody said about me:
-violence ( coz hendri bully me a lot.. so i like to hit him..)
-he didnt understand e dialects dat i speak (is dat a kind of characteristic? lol)
-cheerful (this is e only + characteristic dat he mentioned about)
- like to push away e faults 2 other person (coz when he said i'm quite violent, i told him t's hendri's fault.. so he said i like to push my faults to other ppl lo..bt i'm a responsible lad ok?? haiya.. aynthing lar.. my family n frens know dat is enough for me..)
- i 4gt.. hahaha.. really couldnt remember..

then they said they need 2 go orchar.. so they left..
as me, i stayed behind with mei.. coz her departure time is like 1 more hour..
then finally.. she left..
i went home..

20.09.08,
which is today, i didnt went out.. unless for lunch n send vivian home lar..
when i woke up in e morning.. i did a lot of thinking..
a lot.. until duno which one to start with..
hmm...
i realise dat.. i really miss my family..
really..
i miss their love..
i miss their protection..
i miss their hugs..
i miss their kisses..
i miss their voices..
i miss those familiar faces which i saw it for 15 years..
now i'm 16+
for e past 1 n half years, i didnt see them everyday anymore..

i really learn a lot since i came here..
i became more matured, i think..
haha..
only my thinking became matured..
bt my character still 4 year old.. (coz i was born in leapyear!) haha

i like to put other ppl in e 1st place..
before i did sth, i will always think about other 1st..
this make me really tired..
i ever thought dat.. juz for 1 time
let me be selfish juz for 1 time
to put myself in e 1st place..
bt i cant bring myself to do that..
i juz cant..
i duno why..

vivian came 2 my house..
we planned 2 study together..
bt in the end is i look aft her, i, myself didnt study..
she fell sick.. cant eat out.. so i went to cold storage buy some ingredients then cook sth bland for her..
she said e food is very bland...
sad siax.. bcoz she fell sick, dat's why i cook sth bland for her..
i also follow suit.. she ate bland, i also..
bt she still complaint dat e food too bland..
haiz..
i think i can b a doc liao.. lol..
when ppl fell sick will come n find me..
yesterday my fren fell sick, schlmate..
she said she's giddy.. ask whether i hav panadol..
i dun hav..
so i hep her massage her head.
then she felt better liao, i think..
then my another fren..
said he muscle ache..
then ask me to massage for him for a while..
lol..
they think i open a massage centre a??
then today..
vivian fell sick..
i look aft her..
then cook 4 her also..
this isnt e 1st time she came 2 my house when she fell sick lar..
last time she also came.. i look aft her n cook 4 her as well..
haiz....
i was wondering.."who's next?" haha..

0 comments: