Wednesday, September 3, 2008

haa... omg...

wen i saw my post.. i hav an urged to wait 4 tomoro then blogging..
u know why?? see e date carefully.. last post was 4th august, n tomoro is 4th sept.. understand now??
bt really hav a lot of things 2 say.. until cant wait anymore..

a lot of things happened..
i dun no wad's with me since start of august till last 2 weeks..
i seemed to lose my temper very easily..
am tired??
i think so..

23 of august was my mum's bdae..
i intended 2 went back on dat day itself..
bt i think i cant hold it aymore, haha...
coz quite a long time ago since i went back..
on 22nd august,
i told my dad, i took e last ferry, which was 10 o'clock...
my dad shocked siax..
bt he didnt say anything..
hahahaa..
on e journey, i thought a lot..
i was thinking of e reason of me throwing temper so easily..
was it because i was too tired??
on that day itself, i told myself..
i'll relax myself during my stay in batam..
although only 2 days.. bt i'm contented tough..
at least for these 2 days i was with my family all e time..
wen i came back, i realise dat i became much better..
was it because my family is like my charger??
haha...
since then, i neva pressurize myself 2 do things..
nt really dun pressurize at all, i mean..
nt like before..
if u knew me, u'll know wad i mean..
i was sb who wans 2 make things best out of it..
even if i need 2 sacrifice "sth"
n dat "sth" is nt casual at all..
now i dun.. coz i realise dat, dat "sth", if i lost it, i'll neva find it again..

now.. i need 2 revise 4 end of year liao..
stress.. even i neva press myself, time will..
afraid dat i'll fail..
duno leh..
i juz dun wan myself 2 regret..
dat's all..

i felt like goin 2 beach or somewer hav water.. like reservoir??
of corz, except 4 canal.. hahaha...
lake, river, maybe??
no, i was not born by e river or etc.. haha...
i juz like e feeling..
e feeling of tranquility..
i juz wan 2 b there, without saying a word..
stare at e sky n surrounding..

2dae, wen i was on my way 2 schl 4 hol acad prog..
i look out of e window.. i saw a lot of cars, carrrying diiferent types of people..
- car with a lot of cutie designs inside..full of the pooh.. even e chairs.. omg.. it must hav cost a bomb! haha..
- car with one family inside, e dad n mum n 1 child.. they seem 2 b from a wealthy family..
- a van with one family inside.. e dad was driving, mum n e youngest child sat in front, e other 2 children sat behind.. i could only see their heads pop out to e front seat.. they may nt from a wealthy family, bt they're happy tough..
- a truck with a bunch of bangla workers sat behind of it.. getting ready to work, i think..
- a mini truck, where e dad sat in front, driving, n e 2 children, a gurl n a boy, sat in an open space, which i thought it was quite dangerous 4 their age.. i was thinking whether they followed their dad 2 work coz of e holiday.. hahaaa...
- a taxi with a guy sitting behind, with e suit curling e hand n a tie around e neck.. lookd very formal.. hahaa...

u know wAD??
i had juz quarrel with 1 of my fren..
i was juzt kidding with him.. i thought he knew me n dat he would know dat i dun mean it..
bt still, he had chosen 2 believe it.. i was quite disappointed..
4get it ba...

u know wad?? i received this news recently..
e person dat i hav been finding all this while..
finalyy, i get a bit of clue..
my cousin saw him before when he was driving 2 schl..
juz recently.. although i didnt see him personally. bt
at least now i know.. he is still in batam..
he had nt gone else wer..
i hope dat, he is still in a good shape..
he wasnt my boyfren.. i wun consider him 2 be my boyfren, neither will he, consider me 2 b his gurlfren ..
we were too close till we neva think of dat..
bt, maybe it's a fate.. time's up..
we suddenly juz lost contact without any reason..
ppl say, wer ther is meeting, there will always be seperating..
i wish i can meet him again.. at least let me see him once more... juz once more..
let me thank him n ask this qstn dat i hav been wanting 2 ask him.. n let us hav a proper good bye, before we we go on our seperate ways..

this 14 sept, is a big day in chinese calender.. wen i was in batam, we'll go 2 vihara 2 do some voluntary work.. with a bunch of frens..
i wish i could meet him there.. too bad it was on sunday..
i need to come back here on sunday evening.. i wun get e chance 2 do voluntary work.. coz we normally did dat at night, wer there will b a lot of ppl.. anyway.. i really hope 2 see him..will this be granted??

-wishin 2 see him-

0 comments: