Sunday, September 14, 2008

lonely mid autumn festival..

1st of all, hapy mid autumn festival!!
did u had a very good day??
i dun.. i woke up then went to harbourfront..
my parents just gt back from cruise..
so i went there meet up with them before they head back to batam..
we had lunch together, as a celebration of mid autumn festival..
lol.. then.. we discussed about my intention to go to malaysia..
it's a programme to train my leadership skills n teamwork...
i really wish to go.. bt my father dun allow..
i knew he is worried.. he juz wanted to protect me..
he didnt want any harm come upon me.. i understand..
bt.. quite disappointed tough..
then i told him, i want a piano..
i hav a keyboard, bt i want a piano..
then he agreed into it.. he said he would rather buy me a piano than letting me go to malaysia altough it is more costly but it will not harm me...
sometimes i find my father a bit too protective in terms of letting me go overseas n explore myself without them.. bt i know that he dote on me.. he cares for me..
if he didnt care for me, he wouldnt b so protective..

when they headed back to batam, i went home..
doing nothing.. watch tv at most..
i planned to hav instant noodles as my dinner..
it's very common for me to hav instant noodles for dinner..
bt then, i'm curious of how the neighbourhood will celebrate it, so i decided to dine outside..
to my surprise, there was nothing.. no celebration at all.. they juz sell mooncakes..
bt no other celebration..

on my way back home, i didnt see anyone playing lanterns..
nt even the children..
then suddenly my mind flow to e past..
when i was young.. in my hometown..
mid autumn was one of e big day for us, the children..
our parents will buy us the latest design of the lanterns for us..
at night, we'll play the lanterns together.. we hav a very friendly neighbourhood..
i missed those days.. how i wish i can go back to the past..

i miss my family..

i miss those days,
when i woke up n hav breakfast together with them..
i miss those days,
when i came back from schl n hav lunch together with them..
i miss those days,
when i came back from tuition n hav dinner with them..
i miss those days,
when we'll hav our short weekend go to a small village where my father grew up by my father's very own ship..
i miss those days..
really... u wun know how i feel.. unless u were in my shoes..
what i wish now is to hurry up finish my studies here.. get a good grades..
help out in my father's company.. so that he can enjoy his life..
altough e word business is never in my dictionary, bt i dun mind.. because i love my family..
i can study psychology later.. yeah.. my parents sacrificed a lot for me..
it's nt that i cant pursue my dream anymore.. i still can.. it's juz dat i still hav to wait..
a small sacrifice like this is nothing to compare to my parents' sacrifeced for us..

0 comments: